CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Baby its cold outside!

How cold is it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFreezing!!!!!!!

We went swimming this morning which Charlie really loved and then finished making her little bags of choccie eggs for her teachers at school, she made her little tags for each bag so lovingly and decorated each card too. Bless her they look soooooooooooo cute!

I made some easter cards too last night, they are just a few stamped images with some pm papers, will post pics later!

Not very exciting post today, as Im busy planning my cicle journal for my Angies Angels team over on UKScrappers, Im going to do 'The little things in life ... that make me smile! There are lots of them, so this should be a nice simple one for my fellow teamies to take part in!

Ive also joined the penny black swap and the alphabetties swap too as I lurveeeeeeeeeee alphabets!

Right uni work to do or Ill be in trouble tomorrow!

No comments: