CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Long time no blog

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Im a happy bunny at the minute, I have lost 4lb this week which is great for a first week! Looking forward to seeing more pile off and getting back into all my old clothes as well as buying some new ones!

Scrapping is sort of taking a bit of a back seat at the minute, dont get much time to do any but would love too! I guess in some ways I have lost my mojo, so if anyone finds it please let me know! My ribbon for my multicoloured swap on UKS arrived yesterday so I will posting that off this week and can't wait to see what I get back! This is my first swap so Im really looking forward to completing it! Just waiting for my scrapagogo kit to arrive later this month and Ill be a happy bunny, might help me get my inspiration back.

Going to challenge myself to complete a pencilines sketch ths week, I dont normally use sketches very much but figure it might help me out.

Right off to check out http://www.pencillines.com/ for a sketch to use!

No comments: