CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 February 2010

Another blog award

This time from Doodlesdumpkins over on the DC forum, thank you!
With this award I have to list 10 things that make me happy!
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Buying stash
4. Making with my stash
5. Baking
6. Achieving my dreams
7. blue skies
8. Birds singing
9. chilling out to music
10. Going on holiday
So I have to pass this onto 5 others now, descisions, descisions!
1 Helen a fellow teamie on UKS
2 Karen - a fellow teamie on UKS
3 Gill -
4 Suebubbles - whose blog always entertains me!!!
Enjoy ladies and thanks again Doodles!

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great list Joanne!
Sue xx

Karen said...

Is this me again???? Gush ... Love your list and your blog it's ace. Makes me happy (especially as like me you have a healthy stash buying appetite lol)

Karen x