CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 January 2010

Papermania, capsule collection goody bag!

So I was having a go with that fab new goody bag from docrafts and my new stamps and came up with these few cards - there is one more that I need to add so will get around to that later! Hope you like them!

Using my yummy new hero arts heart flourish stamp, colorbox chalk inks, bazzill cardstock, anitas card blanks, and everything else from the goody bag!

This were made using my new inkadinkadoo cat stamps, they are so lovely! The yellow cardstock is bazzill, colorbox chalk inkpads and the rest is all from the goody bag!

3 comments:

tea_bag said...

Wow what fab cards I love them both alma xx

SusieJ said...

Truly yummy cards Joanne - can't wait for my goody bag to arrive!
Thanks for sharing.
Sue xx
p.s. fab stamps too.

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely cards jo, well done... I got this bag but not had chance to use it yet...

maria x