CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Naughty blogger!

Oooooooopppppppsssss! I havent blogged for a few days and I havent done my Learn Something New for about a week!!! Time is just slipping away!

Steve loved his album that I made, even if I wasnt too happy with it! He has a few cards and a couple more pressies to come but I was in a state of shock when he said that he actually liked the t-shirt I chose for him (I chose something that he would never have chosen!)

Ive been a naughty girl this week, after getting my new wheelable trolley I decided that I had to have the papermania mini tote that sits on top of it too! So that arrived this lunchtime along with some 6x6 pm paper pads that were reduced to £1.49. Thank you Craft Superstore for very quick service - order was only paid for yesterday lunchtime!!!!! Anyhow so now I have my matching absolute lilac matching set!!! Im off to the craft shop on friday to pick up my pink paper trimmer and pokey tool too!!!!! Then that is the end of my spends for the month.

Might I just add that I have also spent a fortune on new clothes also, sainsburys had theirs on 25% off this week so I had to buy some as Im fast running out of decent stuff for work!

Right Im off to fill my tote and enjoy using it!

No comments: