CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 31 October 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmm baking

Had a busy day today baking my little heart out! Chocolate orange muffins, kiddies cupcakes and mincemeat muffins - well xmas isnt that far away is it!!!!!

The choccy orange ones smell delish!!!!!!!!!!! Too hot to eat as I just found out by burning my thumb as I took them out of the tray on some boiling hot chocolate orange pieces!

The kiddies cupcakes are ready for icing, so we are just waiting for Charlottes little friend Aria to arrive so we can get on with them, bought some funky little pink and white bobbles and pink glimmer sugar crystals in Asda this morning when I was shopping, they are going to have soooo much fun! Be back soon, well once the cakes are iced!

No comments: