CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 August 2010

My Mojo doth returneth!!!!

Well after weeks of no scrapping, my mojo came back!!! 6 layouts I tell you 6!!! I had this little guilt trip when I looked at my credit card statement and then my ever growing mound of stash and kits and realised that actually, I would at some point have to make some headway on clearing and using them in order to be able to get more!!!!!

So here goes, the first is the Docrafts challenge which was to scrap in green!  Yep, def done that! and also to include the title 'Home Sweet Home' I played with the words for this one, but in my journalling there are the words, home sweet home, the pic is of my baby bro, when we were clearing out my nan and gramps house as they moved down here!  60 years of memories were in that house and about 5 layers of Linoleum, which took him and me hours to pull up and break up to go on the back of the dump truck!

Number 2, Lotties rainbow promise ceremony earlier this term, used an old scrapagogo kit which I thought that I would never use elements of, funny how your opinions and styles change over the years isnt it!
Again using the Scrapagogo kit for a layout with her and her first teacher who left at the end of the year, I wonder whether she met her match in Lottie and thats the reason that she went!!!!


This one is an old pic that we polsihed up of my grandad on a beach holiday, looking very young and handsome!  Ive use the Bo Bunny Mamma Razzi papers, from a Cleo Crafts kit earlier this year, I hated this kit the most when I got it, but funnily enough Ive managed to find pics that look good with it and have completely changed my view!



Now Shimelle had a weekend crop, to be honest I didnt have a lot of time over the weekend but I did manage to fo a couple of layouts.

The first being Shimelles saturday sketch challenge


and the second being another saturday challenge, scrapbooking with a little pink!  I used lots and som shocking orange to go with it!!!



So there you go a crafty weekend was had by all!!!

I do have a couple of other pages that I started for the crop and will try to get them done and finished today so that you can see them!

1 comment:

Helen Wade said...

Love your layouts. Came to see the
Docrafts challenge and there was so much to see, well done xx Helen(Hellen09)