CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day

Ok, so today I started Shimelles class LSNED, yes, yes, yes, ok I started it last year and didnt really get round to doing it, so Im making a promise to myself that I will this year! So today, I learnt, that being a mummy is flippin hard work, but I wouldnt have it any other way!

It was the last day of the school hols for me, not for charley mind she still has 2 weeks to go before she starts school!

I treated myself to 3 new tops, well I am going to be a trainee teacher, so I have to look smart, well thats my excuse and Im sticking to it, so there!

Ok, so new term, new challenges, new things, I have the new clothes, challenges, well charley starting school is a big challenge and starting my GTP is a heck of challenge, so there we go, but besides that I have also joined a new team on UKS, the Bitty Blossoms, unfortunatly my Fruitloops have disbanded, leaving just a couple of us chatters on there so I decided a new team mught be what I need to get back my scrapping mojo! We shall see!!!!!

Well off to read some more and do more prep work for my course, am I fed up with maths and science yet, ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm wellllllllllllllllllllll YES!!!!!!

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Great to see you blogging again Joanne.
Just wanted to wish you luck with your teacher training.
Sue xx