CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 January 2009

Resolutions

I should have posted this yesterday but never got round to it!

My resolutions for this year are:

1 To loose 2 stone in wieght as soon as possible!

2 To stop buying stash, a monthly budget is set and thats all I can have.

3 To spend more quality time with my family.

4 To complete my album of me this year - I started it last year and got hardly anywhere with it.

5 To enjoy life and stop complaining about it.

6 To apply to do my GTP - no idea whether Ill get on the course but Id love to be a teacher!

This year has been a bit of a roller coaster with redundancy, new jobs, finishing my degree and marital problems that I need to slow down and focus a bit more.

Some of the highlights of 2008 for me were:

  • Hubby finally realising that im a person and need to go out without him on my own - yay I finally got to go cropping and have met some lovely scrappers!
  • My new job, I work with some fab people in a place I love!
  • Charlotte stopped biting!!!!
  • We have had some wicked family days out
  • I got my degree
  • I shook Trevor McDonalds hand!!!!!!!
  • Ive done loads of scrapping - but not enough!

So theres some of the high points in my life over 2008, there are loads more and they are probably all on here as I blog most things, and Im sure there are others too that I missed out on blogging, but all in all 2008 wasnt so bad, lets hope 2009 is even better!

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

Well you have made alot of resolutions Jo!!!

Hope this year is a happier one for you honey

best wishes and it's about time you signed into msn for a proper ole gas bag
xx