CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 July 2009

16 days!

Thats all, till we fly out, im sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for my holiday! Am in the process of deciding which scrappy shop to hit first!

As for home, nothing much is going on, just the norm, work, work, work and started the studing for my new course in september, I must be mad!!!!!!!1 Another flaming course, will I ever give up studying?

Have several crafty projects that I need to start but dont seem to have the mojo, I need to make some pressies for Charleys preschoool teachers but havent a clue what to do, answers on a postcard to.... lol! I made post it notebooks last year, sticker holding pots and notecards, now completely stuck, might decorate some bags and make pamper bags, trouble is there are so many flippin staff it costs a fortune, may just make some for charley's fav teachers, aothough that may not work either cos then Ill feel guilty that I havent given everyone something!

No comments: