CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Wet, windy November

Well you can tell that november has arrived cant you, you only need one look outside the window to see the drab weather! Still when its cold and wet outside thats perfect scrapping weather cos it means that i can stay inside and keep warm and cosy with my scissors, glue dots and blooms!

Ive managed to get all my bits and bobs for the advent swap ready so now its just a case of finding a box big enough to send them in and wrapping them up! I do hope that my swappee likes what I have bought!

Ive booked to do Rachels xmas class now I was in too minds as to whether to or not, but so enjoyed the class last week that Im going to go for it, hopefully it will give me some more gifts fr friends and family!

Right off to get ready for work!

No comments: