CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 January 2008

Saturdays delights!!!!




We lazed about this morning doing nothing which was great, popped off to Fizzy Kids for some fun in the ball pool and had lunch. Charlotte is giving up her lunchtime sleeps which is hard on all of use, especially me as Im used to my break during the day where I catch up on chores and sleep, but she was down nice and early at 6.50pm, just have to see what time she wakes tomorrow.

Crafting hasnt happened today, although I have got a new book, 'The Amazing 650 scrapbook page ideas, tips and techniques, of which there are some lovely ideas, I just can't wait to get started on. Crafting is taking a backseat at the minute as I am really bogged down with a college assignment which I am finding very boring!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah well, only another 7 months and I should have my degree!

Right off to do some more studying.

No comments: