CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Well what a week we have had, Ive been up to my eyeballs in my disseration but am beginning to make good headway with it and thats all good, due in on 21st November along with another uni assigment which will be tough!

Ive joined the world of atc's these past few weeks and am having so much fun swapping with people, because of the strike I now have 22 to post out to people, so many, will try and post a few up on here later so you can see what Im up too. I now have 28 that Ive swapped with others.

The weekend was spent at the shops and doing exciting things like housework and washing!!!! I must be mad though because at 6am this morning, where was I, in the garage doing the ironing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charley has now settled well into preschool and this morning ran in before i could even say goodbye, thank goodness! We do make sure that every time she goes in she takes something to do with the theme which does seem to make it much easier. This morning our woolly clown (which she wouldnt carry because she doesnt like it!!) went with us plus some tigers and elephants - yes its the circus this week! In return I got a huge pile of paintings and stickings, what will I do with them all!

No comments: