CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 September 2007

A week on...


and Charley is still taking her time to settle into pre-school, she was screaming at the door when i left this morning!!! Things can only get better. She was ok when i picked her up 3 hours later though, obviously just screaming for effect for me.

Been ill all week so crafting has taken a back seat, not inspired by anything at all, got challenges set for me by some fellow crafters but just no inspiration to complete them, bit like my dissertation, cant be bothered!!! Not the attitude I feel.

On a good note though I did my first atc swaps this week and they have all arrived, they are fab tiny works of art and all so different. Lovely!!!!!!!
Oh and the photo, thats Charleys bee - potato bee of course!!!!


No comments: