CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 February 2011

So whats new then?

My goodness me, 2 posts in one month, I must be mad!!!!  Anyhow the painting in the bedroom still goes on, yes I know I wanted to be done by wednesday, but life never goes to plan, tomorrow I WILL be putting her room back together, complete with pink fairy curtain!!!!!!!!!!  Daddy will love it! or maybe NOT.

So today i visited Make-It at Farnborough, as I do most years, this year was more disappointing that last, but hey ho!  Saying that I did buy some bits and bobs, including, loads of glue roller refills - at 99p each would have been a crime not to, about 8 million rolls of DST - ok a lie, a bout 8, some fab templates for making yummy borders with for scrapping, I had seen someone at my crop on monday using these and tried everywhere online that I could think of to get some but to no avail, today I walk in and spotted them on the every crafts a £ stall, bargain!!  I snapped them up quickly!!!!

I also purchased a kit to make these roses:

 and these lovely flowers:

So I keep promising to show you stuff Ive been working on, so here are a few pages:



hope you like them!


4 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW jo, love the LO they are all fab, well done...

I actually enjoyed the make-it show today, (probably cos I don;t go out muchlol)...

saw some good demons with inks and yes saw the flower one that you bought too, enjoy, looks fun...xx

maria xx

Hi it's Maria said...

PS, great seeing you post on DC too, maybe put your LO in the gallery as they are fab...x

SueB said...

Lovely to see you posting, I've been away too, only just moved back into our house last week, after five months of building work, pics on my blog :)
Wonderful layouts Joanne and nice new goodies too :)
Suzie xxx :)

Lynne.W said...

lovely pages, especially the first 2. Not done any scrapping for ages, long story, more into sewing and stuff now, but can still appreciate pretty LO's (maybe even more so as I'm not doing them at the mo?)