CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 August 2007

Kids!


Well today Charley surpassed herself with Daddy, I popped to the post office just to post a letter that should have gone off weeks ago! OOpps! when I got back all hell had broken loose and she was sobbing on the sofa! 'I lost you mummy!' were her words! After a several hugs and a few smarties (bribary works) she calmed down! But would not let me leave her side!


Spent the rest of the morning re-arranging her bedroom and tidying the house, how exciting! Can't wait till Steve is back at work on Friday and I can do some serious crafting, will add a few pics of my recent scrapbook pages then! Looking forward to just having some ME time!

Made a couple of bitty babes to go into a scrapbook page of Charley, for when I eventually get round to it, she was helping Grandma with her gardening, when I say helping I mean that in the loosest sense of the word!


No comments: